Tuesday, April 20, 2010


Quick find.

I was looking for something in my Nana's basement the other day and this little find made my day.

Its a vintage tupperware caddy, mustard yellow handle and base, I couldn't just leave it.
I brought it upstairs and asked her why she had it and she just simply said ,"I put it away cause I figured you'd need tupperware someday", I smiled. Isn't she just the cutest?

With the lids it has, its perfect for storing any of my little craft goodies. ekek:)


Worked an incredibly long day. But I cant complain, the kids were amazing, and the pups were home waiting for me. I rode my bike and walked the dogs along with me. I went from having a dog someday being a want, to an absolute need. I am in love.

Be sure to be finding the brighter side,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment