Sunday, April 11, 2010

There's stars in my eyes and there's sun in my hair.

Oh my word.

I have so much to share with you! the treasures are piled high in my room and my crafting space is a mess.
I have been quite busy.

With all these exciting things to share I want to jump ahead of myself, so will start from the oldest and work my way to the newest.


Ready.Set.Go.

..................................................................

Bows!

I have a bag of scrap fabric sitting on my floor, and a few weeks ago I was wondering what to dow with it all. I decided to make some cute bows. Then I made them into little hair things... Enjoy!


I have some really excited things planned for this blog. So be sure to check back all week, and leave a comment or let me know if your reading sometime. Cause I'd love to know!

Happy Sunday,
j

2 comments:

  1. Can you make me one? and then when i get married can you make ones for all the groomsmen? and well the groom of course bahahah...

    ReplyDelete