Monday, April 19, 2010

We're not the same, we're different.

X marks the spot.

Last time I was in Jersey, A treasure chest had arrived at Greg's house for me from his Aunt in Nevada (whom I've never met).
First off, I was elated that she A. knew who I was and B. felt as though she knew me enough to send a package for me. Well let me tell you, she so scored.
I couldn't barely contain my "eeks" as I carefully began to scavenge through the box. There was so much in there, so much vintage, so many stories, I will be photographing it for quite some time. But, I did want to share with you a little of what I got.

You don't even know. She also included articles from where some of the things actually came from so I could see time period, purpose, and story. It was amazing. Thank you Aunt Betsy:)

Got alot of crafting done after work today. The house I'm staying at has a sun room, the most perfectly content place to craft. I'm loving it.

The pups are laying by my feet while I sit here and blog. Sigh, so ready for a dog of my own.

Until tomorrow,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment