Saturday, May 29, 2010

My babies are growing up.

I was up early so I figured I would post quick.

Last weekend I was invited to one of my preschoolers birthday parties:) I really love to go because they seriously are just my life.

It was my girl Tessa's birthday. Tessa has been with me since she was two years old so it was really emotional for me. I was looking through pictures of her and I over the last three years and decided I needed to make something with them.

My kids are a little too young to appreciate some well crafted picture frame. It is important to me to make it relevant to them and something they would use.

So I figured what little girl doesnt need a mirror, for dress up, make overs outfit checking. hehe:) So I refinished a mirror, painted and embellished. It came out lovely. Her mama cried.

Here it is...

Heres Tess and I at Chuck E. Cheeses.

Thats all for now, off to the market to get my fresh fruits and veggies.
More crafts this weekend.

Enjoy this sunny saturday,
j


No comments:

Post a Comment