Friday, May 21, 2010

This poor blog.


I've been neglecting updates because I let myself get so busy. It's ridiculous.

Anyway, I'm at a cafe with some friends right now, and were all being busy on our laptops so I figured it was the perfect time for one.

Last week some lovelies came over and we had a much needed girls craft night. It was a wonderful time just talking and making pretty things. The girls snugged right into my terribly hoarded room of craft things and vintage finds. It made me happy. Love you both.

My dear joy snapped some shots and I thought I'd share them with you.

Aw, thanks for these Joy. Here's the pretty behind the camera...
This picture is a little old of her but its totally how I see her, camera, scarves, and big bags full of treasures:)

Happy Friday Friends,
j

1 comment: