Monday, June 14, 2010

BIG NEWS!

Are you ready?

I'm so very excited.

I finally started an Etsy.
Etsy. not sure what that is? Well, its an awesome awesome site where people sell handmade and vintage things.

My dear friend, Jonathan, has been trying to get me to set one up for at LEAST 2-3 years and I wasn't ready to commit to it. Over the last few years my vintage finds and crafting endeavors have completely flooded my room and so I decided it was finally time.

This is just the start, I have so many more vintage things to post, vintage clothes going up, and an apron line made by yours truly. So please please please check back as often as you'd like and enjoy sifting through my life's obsession:)

My life's dream is to own an antique/vintage/craft store called The Little Green Bird. Until I'm ready for that day..
Here she is....
http://www.etsy.com/shop/littlegreenbirdxo

A special and HUGE thanks to some lovelys in my life Jonathan Capuano, Bethany Terry, and my dear Greg Antonow, this whole thing wouldnt have happened without your help. I love you guys so much.

I have had some time off lately to take a summer class, but I get to see my kids tomorrow, and I'm so freaking excited!

Have a lovely evening,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment