Monday, August 30, 2010

Staying classy.

In my resistance to ever grow up, one thing I still love to do is play dress up. In this fairy tale head of mine, I still love the thought of becoming a completely different person and going to a completely different time. That's why there was no way I would ever pass up the chance to go to a 1920s-1930s theme party.
We had cheese and wine, and watched a silent film. We listened to excellent music danced about, and took silly pictures. We was a really magic sort of evening.

It was lovely, after Pete and I hopped in my car and headed to the house show. The rest of the night was filled with music, african dancing, scootering, tea, and good chats. oh summer.

First day of classes went well. I feel really old, but I know I'm doing the right thing by going back. I just want to keep growing.

xoj

No comments:

Post a Comment