Friday, August 20, 2010

Surround me with Your unfailing love.

It's been a few days. I'm really trying to stay on top of this.
So right now I'm in Atlanta, sitting on a king size bed that that is long than me, width wise.
I am here for my brother graduation into the military but I thought that deserves its own post so quick update for now.
The morning before I got to have breakfast with Coach Jen and her two little tikes. She is still one of the most amazing people I ever met. So much of who I am came from the things I learned from her. About team work, support, love, acceptance, and family. I she's one of those people that has been in my life so long, she knows everything. She knows where I come from and who I've grown into, I love that. I'm so thankful for her and the fact that we've kept in touch through so many years and life changes. Its truly beautiful. Here's her little Nicholas as I was buckling him in his car seat.

After that I went yard sailing for a bit, back to the house to pack, then out to tea with Rach Farley. This tea date was so needed. We had so much catching up to do and so much creative process planning to start. We're doing our first collaborated project in a few weeks and I'm so super excited!! Rach is another person I hold so dear to my heart. She is my sister. She is a beautiful, beautiful spirit with so much to offer. I love when she gives me glimpses into her brain because its quite magical in there.
She is so artistic and I feel lucky that I've had the chance to watch her grow into the truly talented artist she is today. I love her. Sometimes she lets me take part in her projects. She painted me a few times this past year, but one series was shown at Art Awake and then into a gallery until August. We also done some photo stuff together which I always adore doing:)





I know I am surrounded by truly amazing, wonderful, talented, and loving people, right?

So I'll be here until the start of next week, I'll try to do another post but were having some serious fam time and catching up with my brother. Its amazing to see him. I cant wait to show you how cute he is:)

ps were going to an aquarium tomorrow, I may not sleep from excitement. I'm five, I'm aware.
xo jbird

1 comment:

  1. I think you have an amazing heart and you are a wonderful person. A lot of children look up to you just like you've looked up to coach Jen. I bet you don't even realize just how many lives you've touched with your brilliant personality, sense of creativity, and style that could only be called yours. You inspire me Miss. Jess and I will always love and adore you.

    Britt

    ReplyDelete