Friday, August 27, 2010

You're my cuppy cake, gumdrop.

I've been doing nothing but crafting.
Seriously, my room looks like an explosion. But I feel so inspired and I am sort of hermiting lately so it's just a nice safe place to be.
Anyway when I was in jersey, My sweet sweet friend Lindsey is a little baketress. (baketress is what my friends, jokingly, call female bakers) She is adorable so bubbly and fun, we have similar stories and I love to spend time with her.
So we had a cupcake day, I brought some vintage treasures over and I did a mini photoshoot so she could put some of these up in her kitchen. Very Fun!
Like I had previously stated on this blog I HATE editing. I'm struggling switching to this digital era. So I had started editing these then gave up haha. Hopefully, I can take some basics class now that I'm going back to college. So here they are, some edited, some not.

Don't they look delish? You should have seen her in action making those perfect little roses. Miss you Linds.

I had a pretty wonderful date the other day, hopefully I'll be able to post it later today.

Hope your enjoying this cooler weather and getting sweaters out like me:)

Love,
Bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment