Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cause you and me have stood the test of time.

I got an email from a dear friend of mine Sarah earlier this summer. She is recently engaged and asked my friend Rachel and I to do a "Yay, I'm getting married photo shoot" for her:) Of course we agreed. My friend Rachel (who I previously posted about) is super talented and was going to photograph, Sar had asked me to do all the styling for the shoot because of my attention (or obsession) to details. It was really lovely. Sarah is a super history nerd, so of course I wanted to use all my vintage goodies. I wasn't the photographer, but I had my camera handy and it was near impossible not to take pictures because everything was just so enchanting.
For you Sar, I love you..
I am so thankful I get to be apart of things like this,
I live a really beautiful life.

.bird.

3 comments:

  1. I love you.
    Thank you for this, and everything surrounding it.
    You know what I mean.
    <3 Sar

    P.S. your attention/ obsession to detail was impeccable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I just looked at the title of this and cried.
    Thank you know knowing us that well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *for knowing us that well

    Sorry for three comments in a row <3

    ReplyDelete