Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Keeping up.

I've been locking myself up at home because of all the work I have to get done. So occasionally I actually miss human contact and I escape to see some of my loves. Here's a peak at all the fun dates I have been going on.

1. Yogen Fruz with Lizzy. UH-mazing we're pretty much addicted.

2. Annual coffee date my Steven and Sarah. Oh I missed him so.

3. I baked my first ever apple pie from scratch. I know its pretty rough but I worked so hard and it actually turned out delish!

4. My sweet little Tessa, had been in my class for three years. So her family invited me over for a pre- first day of kindergarten breakfast. And of course Tess wanted us to have matching nails for her first day of school.

5. My little cousin Becca came to spend the weekend at my house. Fun nonsense, shopping dates, couch potatoes.

6. More apple pie and apple crisp with the girls. Walks to get coffee in the nice cool weather. And laughing about absolutely nothing.

I've been loving cozying up in sweaters, with warm drinks and pie. We had a really lovely labor day but it really deserves its own post.
I have painting to get done. No homework tonight:)
love, j

No comments:

Post a Comment