Friday, September 17, 2010

Let's go.


So I was digging through my inspiration folder this morning and found this.

It rings so true to what I'm currently dealing with. I'm in one of those life places where you feel like you've run 10 miles just to look up and see you've actually taken two steps back.
Let's be honest, it sucks.
Feeling like your not keeping up, not on track, or working within "the plan" you had set for yourself. I am there, looking around saying "how?" or "why?" or the ever so popular "this isn't what I had planned!"
But, I decided today I'm sick of questioning. I'm sick of sitting in my dream head wondering where I should be. I'm throwing it all away. I'm throwing out the map, the plan, anything I had that gave me some sense of where I am going. I'm just going to call this one an adventure.
"We are nowhere, and it's now"
There is a hundred different ways to get where we are going. Just take a deep breath, close your eyes and start moving.
xojess

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. I had a realization last year that my Plan B career had become my Plan A. Translation: I no longer had backup. And it scares me. But on the other side of fear is anticipation of things that I cannot determine, plan or control. Just navigate as I go with the flow. Let me tell you- there is no room for pride in that.

    ReplyDelete