Sunday, September 5, 2010

Oh Saturdays.

Oh delayed posts.
These pictures are from LAST saturday. And I have so much more I want to share, but feel like I need to stay somewhat in sequence haha.
So after Joy and I had stayed up far too late last Friday, we rolled out of bed early and picked up some friends and headed to the market.
The day was BEAUTIFUL and the market was really alive.
Joy treated us all to coffee, shes so sweet.
Then we came home, Boyfriend finally got home, Joy made us an awesome lunch, and then threw together an apple pie like nobody's business.
No seriously, Yum!
Tomorrow I have literally dedicated entirely to crafting, I'm getting somewhat nervous with Hearts and Crafts right around the corner. I'm still in an adjustment period funk, so my mind is everywhere. I have good people helping me hold it together though.
Hope everyone has the day off tomorrow and can just enjoy company with loved ones.
Goodnight,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment