Wednesday, September 29, 2010

sleepy bird.

Yay, Wednesday!
Halfway through this week, thank goodness.
I have been doing 12 hour days again, 6:30am nannying, school, 3-6:30pm nannying.
I'm so drained I feel like I haven't even caught up from sleep from this weekend. So last night I wanted to just come home and do something mindless to relax.
So I made this hat:)

I've been wanting a little scandinavian inspired hat. I think I've fallen in love with the culture from hearing about it all the time from boyfriend and company. I love my Finnish family:)
I'm working on another one right now with different weight yard so I can compare effects of the outcome. I'll let you know:)
How are you feeling this week? Anyone have adventures planned for the weekend?
more soon, xo,
jess

No comments:

Post a Comment