Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just for smiles.

I drew this while I was nannying in the A.M., I told greg it was him when he was grumpy. Hehe.

A few hours later I received this in an email and I laughed out loud.
Sometimes we're just silly.

I wont lie that last night was really hard. I am just overwhelmed. I am overwhelmed with the amount of stuff I have. I mean I was aware I was somewhat of a pack-rat, but it just seems ridiculous. My Nan tells me its okay, because when I have my own place it won't seem like a lot. But now its just like, really? And you know that feeling when you open a box that you're about to just throw away, and you see that "thing" and you sit beside the box and read the letter, or hold the pin, or play with the toy. A memory strikes in your head and your heart hurts and you safely put the "thing" into the save pile. I probably did this about a million times last night. And it feels weird that I can box my life up. Like everything fits into these small places. A box for teaching, a box for memories, a box for crafts, it just all can be put away. I guess I just feel defeated. Just knowing if someone said you have to leave it all tomorrow, I could. I could pack one bag and be okay. But I'm not going anywhere. I have the choice to keep as I please, I can get rid of clothes, and trophies, and shoes, but photographs and buttons and pictures my kids drew, why cant I just scale down?

That's my rant for today, thank you for dealing. haha

Hopefully, I'll have a more productive time today.
xo j

1 comment: