Tuesday, October 5, 2010

There's a corner of your heart, for me.

So. I live at home.
You may laugh, but I'm not paying bills. So it works for now.
But in my small room, I am trying to fit a small business, a studio space and somewhere to sleep. More times than not my studio or store win out, and I am left on the couch.
Not being at the preschool this year, I also have acquired a fully stocked classroom.
Something has to change.
Its already a beautiful color, 2 walls mustard yellow, 2 walls an orange/red. So that can stay.
But I cannot breathe in there, I have enough stuff and enough ideas to complete an entire apartment, but I'm not there yet.
So I have to work with what I've got.
I just put up shelving in the basement and am moving the store portion down there.
I think I can balance just sleep and studio in the space.
Otherwise I think I'm boarding being a hoarder which I am not okay with.

I want it to be an escape from life. I want to step in to be completely over taken by inspiration and serenity. I want to be able to create there, open enough to layout my projects and be able to be working on multiple projects. I just want it to feel like magic. Where my heart and imagination collide.

Here is what I've pulled for inspiration...










Oh beautiful things!
Hopefully I can pull it off. I'm literally tearing things apart. I'll show you what I come up with once its all put together. But its really been the perfect rainy days project for me.

Time for tea,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment