Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dont you worry Fridays not that far away.

I love a challenge.
I love the pressure to create something that is quick, creative, and cute.

So obviously I love when my dear friend maria calls me around 7:15 at night and asks me to make a hair bow for her niece's school picture day TOMORROW.
(Oh and we already had plans to meet at 8 that evening for dessert)
I simply looked at the clock and said no problem.

I ran up stairs got my sewing kit and other little essentials.
I can make a bow in minutes by now, but as I looked at it I wondered if it was the wrong color or wrong size or just plain not what she wanted.
So I came up with two totally new headband ideas. Cut out the patterns and got moving. They came out SO great and they are def something I will be working on perfecting an reproducing.
Ria sent me these pictures this morning of little Macey sporting some Green Bird.
Made me smile so much. She looks almost as cute as 'Tia' in the Bird.

I love making things people can enjoy, its very rewarding.
Hope everyone makes this through this wednesday with ease.

xoxo j

No comments:

Post a Comment