Friday, November 19, 2010

You are my sweetest downfall.

THERE WAS SNOW ON MY CAR THIS MORNING!
Snow.
Beautiful white snow.
*smiles*


Anyway,
Did I ever mention I have a really talented boyfriend?

A boyfriend who I can call and say "babe I would really like home made blocks." and he makes them for me. Or "babe I would really like wooden animal blocks" and he makes them.


I have been asking for a picture of his cute creations and he finally provided me with one.

Are they not so sweet?
He draws the designs up then makes from wood scraps he finds, so they are eco-friendly as well.
He is looking for the perfect thing to stain them with to keep their really natural look.
So proud of him growing into his talents.

(last november by Bethany)


Hope you all find joy today.
xoxoj

No comments:

Post a Comment