Monday, November 8, 2010

year one.

Love is a dress that you made long to hide your knees,
Love to say this to your face, I'll love you always.
-iron and wine

I want to be your last first kiss that you'll ever have.
-anberlin

But baby how we spoon like no one else.
-ingrid michelson

Today is for you.
-vampire weekend

And I'll live without you love but what good is one glove without the other.
-mewithoutyou

I dreamed you first, but not so real.
-the weepies

Love like a sunset.
-phoenix

Love that will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free.
-mumford and sons

They'd say, let your love grow tall.
-passion pit

A moment, a love
A dream aloud
A kiss, a cry
Our rights, our wrongs
-temper trap

Home is wherever I'm with you.
-edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros

Now I picture things, wedding bells and wedding rings, since I let myself fall in love with you.
-rosie thomas

Time to lay down my life, Honey I'd do it gladly for you.
-dustin kensrue

This weekend was Greg and I's one year anniversary. Sometimes I feel my words fall short, and I wish I could just express myself as in a song.
My best friend, I love you so much.
You inspire me everyday. I couldn't ask for a better man to stand next to.
So here we go, lets take on the world together.
You and I.

xoxo
your little bird,
j


No comments:

Post a Comment