Saturday, January 15, 2011

Goodnight, Goodnight.


Well wow, that was sooooo much fun!

I want to give a HUGE thank you to the lovely Bethany from
It was SO wonderful to have her here on the blog all day, I loved sharing it!
Please please stop by her site and look around, I promise you will most likely leave inspired, encouraged and usually hungry! She is phenomenal!

As for all of you, thank you for all your encouragement and love throughout my blogging adventure thus far! I cannot wait to see where this year leads us!

During the blog party I tried to show you some of the new things I hope to be doing this year here on Peace Love Bird.

More giveaways for the things I am constantly working on. Guest blogs and interviews with some of the amazing inspiring people I know. And easy DIY projects to either help jump start your own ideas or just help those who many not be so crafty, get started.

I hope you had fun reading! I'll leave the giveaways open all tomorrow so people can catch up, just leave a comment!

stay true and stay beautiful.

xoxo, jess

No comments:

Post a Comment