Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'll just keep it to myself, in the sun.

So I've been organizing.
Cleaning, sorting, all those fun things.

I think one of the very most important things about a space that you have to spend a lot of time in is to feel inspired.
My room is absolutely soaking with things that inspire me and help to boost my creativity.
I often call my room my world because I try to make it my escape, a place that I understand and where I feel truly understood.

I have a wall dedicated to be my inspiration wall.
I add to it all year long. With beautiful things and beautiful people.
It makes me smile when I look at it. It helps me feel comfortable.
But! this is my 2010 wall, that year has now passed.
So I am in the process of taking down this wall.
Clean start. Fresh inspiration.

I am very very excited. I have some new organization things going up on my walls (hopefully tomorrow!) and my room and craft area will be the most beaaauuutiifull space ever.
I have some very new pretty ceiling hangings I have brewing in my head. I can not wait to create them once my space has been all cleaned.

Hope you are getting all organized and inspired this new year. Yippie!
xoxo jess

ps. I am SOOO excited we are 3 posts away from my 100th blog post and boy, do I have some surprises for you. ekk, get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment