Friday, January 28, 2011

New Recipe: week three.

I know, I know.
I have been a HORRIBLE updater this week.
Classes started and I am trying to get back in the swing of my real life. Sorry.
So here is my very late recipe of the week post.

This week: Baked potato casserole.
Let me tell you, it was DELISH. Total comfort food.

Getting back into routine was harder than I thought it would be and the stress of basically rebuilding my entire schedule did not help either.
Most days the stress was only healed by long snowshoe walks in the woods behind my preschool. Just breathing.
The lucky thing is I do not have Friday classes this semester, so today is totally devoted to crafts because hearts and crafts is NEXT WEEK ah!

I'll be back in a few hours with my Friday favorites :)
xo
bird

No comments:

Post a Comment