Saturday, January 15, 2011

Oh happy day!


Yay! Here we are!

The infamous 100th post!
I feel accomplished already. Now, I know this might not be a big deal, but to me it really is. 100 posts, thats a lot of commitment.

I do not know how many of you truly read this blog. But those who do I reallllllly appreciate you, your chats about my writings, those of you who comment, or those who even shoot me an email sometimes. The support helps me to keep going, keep being creative, and keep sharing the inner workings of my brain.

I've been trying to decided how to make my 100th post very special and I finally decided to have my first BLOG PARTYYYY! I mean what's a birthday without a party, right?

What is a blog party you ask?
Well, it is a WHOLE day of posting different things to share with my readers..
Today you will see:
3 quick easy do it yourself projects
2 giveaways
Guest posts from my very good friend Bethany over at Peach Plum Pear
And Just some happy things in between!

Be checking back all day to see all the fun!

And a really BIG thank you again for your love and support in my blogging venture!
xoxo
jess



No comments:

Post a Comment