Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Six clicks to the left.

We took some time out of the busyness to go just laugh with some friends.

Let me tell you unless you are friends with some pros, if you want to really laugh you should go bowling with your friends.
We got there got our ugly shoes, Kyle put in all the names (silly ones of course) and I do not think I stopped smiling for the rest of the day.
(thats me!)
In three games I got one strike haha! I had SO many close calls but that one pin just didnt want to go down.
But I cannot lie a lot of the laughs were at me because whenever I would mess up as soon as I threw the ball I would run back to our seats with a very worried look. I didn't realize I was doing it until my ridiculous friends got it on video, gesssh!
I just kept reminding them I am a crafter and do no sports of any kind. (I believe I am honestly the least competitive person in the world)

Maria also kept making embarrassing comments about ho much harder it was than wii bowling. I almost died. Everyone kept pretending to "click" themselves right and left as on wii. Oh boy.
After we did not want to part, so everyone came over to play wii at my house. The boys ended up going into five year old mode playing mario, while Maria and I made fun of the without their knowledge for hours. I got a lot of crocheting done for a project I'm doing for someone and it was a lovely afternoon.

We did some cooking for dinner for my weekly recipe. I'll post that soon. Manyyyyy more happy posts this week, I have a list in my journal so I do not forget to do any of them.

xo j

1 comment: