Monday, March 14, 2011

Build me up, buttercup.

So I have been transferring my tens of thousands of pictures to an external hard drive.
Because I literally maxed out my space on my little mac book.
whoops!
I came to a few pictures I completely forgot I had took but was most excited to stumble upon them.
Last year I painted these sweet little wooden dolls for my classroom.
I fell completely in love with them but really wanted a little wooden city to use with them.
So I asked my beautifully talented boyfriend to make me some wooden blocks that I could paint into little cities.
He did, they were perfect. I started painting them then just never finished, and they all ended up in a box in the basement.
Last week I pulled them out and finished them up.
Do you love them? I so do.
I am trying to decide if I should make a more perfected set for Etsy. If people would like them? I'm not sure I just think they are darling though.
Hope you had a productive Monday, I sure did:)
xoxo,
bird

No comments:

Post a Comment