Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Five.

So for the past few months I have been obsessed with these little wooden horses I keep seeing around. But they are always uber expensive so I just admire them from afar.

Then, this past week I found out they are a swedish thing. I FREAKED out! I called Mum and we chatted about it and she tells me she has 2 at home. (of course she does)
I realized at that moment... I think I am scandinavian.
No joke, I get excited and proud when anything comes from there, when I find bloggers from there, or artists. I always tell Greg our future home will be completely scandinavian decor. This is what happens when you spend way too much time with a family of Finns, you just adopt their love and pride for their culture.
So this week, Friday Five is dedicated to the culture in which I pretend to be apart of with all my heart.

1.Veryyyyy pretty earrings.

2. Anything moomin, I'm obsessed.

3. Rachel Preville, can you screen print me this dress? Please? :)

4. Most beautiful mobile.

5. I love big beads, especially these knit ones!

The only thing keeping me from being a true scandinavian is this stupid height issue I have..
darn you tiny italian ancestors!!

xo, jess

1 comment:

  1. you should get one of these.

    http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/dala-horse-necklace?fromStoreDomain=genuinescandinavia.com

    ReplyDelete