Friday, March 4, 2011

new recipe: week six.

So I have been slacking a little on my recipe updates but I'm trying to get back on track.
I already have quite a few planned out, so I hope that will help.

This week: Homemade pancakes!



That is right! No pancake powder from a box. And honestly It doesn't take that much longer AT ALL to make these homemade, what is the fuss?

Sometimes I crave something really sweet even for dinner and this was just the answer!

Also in the food dept. I got more awesome snail mail this weekend.
It was a total surprise from my dear friend Meg.
She made me homemade recipe cards with some of her favorite dishes. SO SWEET.
I love surprises and I love homemade. Happy day.
She also told me to remember not to be so hard on myself if I do not get a recipe up one week, the world will go on. I need these reminders sometimes, I love friends.

We're home in jersey and have a fun weekend ahead. I cannot wait to share it with you.

xoxo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment