Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue FIsh.

Happy Wacky Wednesday!
Today is Dr. Seuss's birthday, so it would only make sense that the littles would have Wacky Wednesday at school. A day to dress completely silly and nonsensical and fit in because today wacky is "normal".
The funny thing is this isn't too far off of what my little 6 usually wears, but it was too cute not to share.

Is it bad that I hope to have to have the kid that dresses like this everyday?

The last two days have been filled with so many great people. Such blessings they are.
I'll be up late tonight packing for my getaway weekend to another home. I cannot wait to see my loves. Maybe I'll even sneak in another post tonight.

Hope you felt a little wacky yourself today.
xoxo
jess

No comments:

Post a Comment