Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Our bodies get bigger but our hearts get torn up.

Hello Tuesday Readers,
So my birthday is next week! I cant believe how fast this month is flying by!
I thought it would be fun to share with you my birthday wish list.
So here it is..
1. A GREEN french press because green is my favorite color, duh. :)
Also learning to french press is one of my new years goals.

2. An instax camera is something I have been craving for a few years. I have been love sick for one. I can hope, right?

3. Andrew Henry's Meadow is a children's book that was recommended to me. I sounds like a beautiful story and I would be so thrilled to add it to my collection.

4. Spring is coming (someday) and I really would love a new pair of TOMS. I live in the throughout the entire summer.

5. And lastly, the new Iron and Wine, on vinyl. This album is so great and I would love to have it for my collection.

Oh birthdays. I'm really not sure if what I am doing for my birthday yet, it is going to be rather sad because my brother deploys the following day. So I'm hoping to do something to get my mind of that for the night.

I'm off to create! Maybe I'll be back later with that DIY I mentioned:)
xo,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment