Monday, March 21, 2011

Sundays are for..

1. raw veggies and hummus.
2. homemade pizza.
3. laughing with friends.
4. mancala with correct rules (coughlizandtor)
5. naps.
6. potluck with some wonderful people.

I love lazy days, but most of all lazy Sunday's because for some reason I just feel like they are meant to be that way.
Mondays, on the other hand, are usually the worst because my boy leaves me again, but despite the rain today actually went pretty well. I will share some goodies from today soon.

Also I am going to be honest, I am a Rochester person, I do actually enjoy the snow. But then comes a time when I need spring. It's not a want or desire or hope it is a need. I need green grass, I need reminders that things are growing that I am growing.
Dear Spring,
I really miss my dresses (without tights).
Please come home soon.
xo, Jess

Have a good night,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment