Friday, April 29, 2011

confession.

SO I know I said I would share my today's project (which I still plan to) but I am as a standstill while my boy helps me out on part of it. For now I decided to make public a long with held secret.
I have an utter and complete girl crush on Miss Zooey Deschanel.
No seriously look at her..
I am pretty much totally in love.
We hit a rough patch when she got engaged to my teenage music love Ben Gibbard, but I decided that if I couldn't have him, I guess she was best suited.
*sigh*
She is seriously the cutest thing ever though.
Oh! Email came in, back to work for me!
more soon, xo j

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess,
    My name is Jordan Jenks...Janice Leverenz is a good friend of mine and she actually told me that I should check out your blog...so here I am. It is quite lovely. We seem very similar!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    http://asnippetofthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete