Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I know a house where love was made.

So I dont want to brag (too much) about how I have the best boyfriend in the world, but I just gotta sometimes :)
I get morning e-mails everyday from my boy and today I loved it so much I had to share.
I know, right? He is the sweetest thing in the world. He had taken this picture awhile ago and made me a pretty background for my computer with a super sweet message, of course!
He has no idea how proud I am him, he is working so hard to learn and grow with his editing and photography skills. Even from when we met he has come so far especially with learning the style I really love. We have very different tastes when it comes to art (which I love) and it has been so neat to watch our worlds collide and new things be made. He is so good to me.
I love you babe! Keeping growing!

More later,
jess

No comments:

Post a Comment