Tuesday, May 24, 2011

And as a beautiful girl, begins to bloom.

I can barely get the words out this morning..
My baby sister Marisa is sixteen years old today.
Yea, I feel so old.

Pook,
My lovely little girl. I hope today you do nothing but smile, and you feel nothing but love. I know You have been rushing your whole life to grow up to try and catch up with Jay and I, but today I hope you can just enjoy being the beautiful, talented, caring, growing, sixteen year old you are. I know being eight years apart from your siblings hasn't always been easy, but I hope you know your brother and I love you more than you will ever understand, and would do anything to preserve your happiness and hope for the future.
I love you to the moon and back.
Happy Birthday
-sissy

More this afternoon. I have much to do before I run away tomorrow.
xoj

No comments:

Post a Comment