Tuesday, May 31, 2011

restyled: take four.

I am loving this restyled segment on the blog. You would not believe how many things I buy with intent to fix or modify something on them. Then they end up in a pile for me to MAYBE someday get to them. This is forcing me to be pro-active I love it.
So I found this dress awhile ago I LOVED the fabric, not only the awesome vintage pattern and style but the actual fabric was wonderfully lightweight.
The only not-so-good thing with this dress was.. THE SLEEVES. The picture really does it no justice. No one was around to help me with pictures (haha) and my tripod is M.I.A. so you cannot see how terribly horrible this looks on, which might be a good thing because you would definitely laugh. I just the way they were sewn was one of the funniest things I had ever seen.
But I was convinced in there somewhere was a very pretty summer dress. So I ripped off the sleeves and sewed up the sides. And there you have it a brand new, fashion friendly dress.
I pretty much loved wearing it. so happy.
I cannot I had pretty much the most lovely week last week and havent told you about any of it. I think I will do a catch up post in a few hours.
Hope you enjoyed:) more restyles on the way!
xo j

No comments:

Post a Comment