Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Believe in me, like I believe in you.

I couldn't be more thankful for my readers, truly.
Sometime yesterday I hit 15,00o views on my little blog.
I know in the blog world that isn't very much, some people are getting that and more per day. But I am going to sit here and smile and be thankful to know you are enjoying this somewhere.
Okay, enough sappyness.
I have a few pretttttty exciting things coming up. Keeping things from you makes me want to BURST but I do have to be patient.
Here's my first news.
I am not really sure if you followed my Etsy, but my shop there and craft name has been "Little Green Bird". I still do desperately love this name but a few months ago I was thinking about it and when I sell the crafts greg always sits with me and he even sells some of his wooden animals and such. I was realizing that a lot of things I make now he plays some part in and he also is the tech master behind my whole blog. So we had made the decision to do a new shop together, under a new name...
Isn't it the cutest?
Like I mentioned the other day, I am working on a few dolls and these will be the new tags hanging on them and anything else we have made by hand. I decided to keep "Little Green Bird" as strictly vintage selling (well and its my nickname) hehe.
My love deserves so much credit for all his support in my creativity, his own creativity, and lets be honest, for simply putting up with me and my whirlwind ideas.
I am very lucky to have such a good teammate.
I should be done with one of my dolls in a bit, I really hope to share it with you!
xoxo jess

No comments:

Post a Comment