Tuesday, June 7, 2011

reminisce.

Recently when I was in jersey, my boy got down a large wooden box from the top shelf in which he explained he kept some special "jess" things. I'm sure I was smiling ear to ear when he handed it to me, I opened it and felt myself overflow. So many little things I have never thought twice about, that I considered nothing that he had scooped up brought home and preserved in this box.
There was one thing I had never shared on here but I was really in love when I made it.
I remember Maria telling me it was the best mini book I have ever made. Looking back I would have changed a few things of course, but I do love it, and do want to share it with you now.
I miss making simple things like this just because. They really help to motivate and inspire me so much. I hope you enjoyed a little look back!

More later,
miss jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment