Sunday, July 17, 2011

Birthday for Best Friend.

So my best friend Danny's birthday was ummm well in March.
And its now welllll July and I finally got around to mailing his birthday gift (haha),
I'm horrible I know.

[old favorites]
But now that he has it I can finally share it with you here, yippie! I'm not sure if he even remembers this, but when I was in Portland visiting him he said it would make him happy if I painted him something someday. I figured why not make my loaf smile and sent him this.
It is from one of my very favorite Bright Eyes songs..
"I took off my shoes and walked into the woods, I felt lost and found with every step I took"
I was glad to hear it got there safely, he said he already hung it up. Oh I miss him so!
more in the morning, promise.
xo j

No comments:

Post a Comment