Friday, July 15, 2011

Daycation.

Hello Sweet Readers!
I am so sorry for how quiet it has been around the blog this week. I have been SO busy, and now just have a moment to catch my breath. I am currently in my second home seeing my love, and attending a dear friends wedding this weekend. I cannotttt waittt.
After working like crazy on some upcoming projects this week, I definetly needed a little break. So my lovely ladies and I packed up the car and off we went.
First stop was some fuel...for our bodies.
The beach was so perfect.
it got a littleeee windy.
of course we packed a picnic lunch.
After we left the beach we went antiquing in the super cute little town and each found some goodies. (ill share with you in an upcoming post)
Then we stopped for ice cream, and all ended up getting mint, hehe.

After a nice walk on the water we started on our way home and stopped at the cutest little cafe for dinner which was inside an adorable yellow house.
It was the best little getaway and I think we all needed it. Tomorrow we're heading to Connecticut for the day for a wedding that I am SO excited about. It also is one of the weddings I made some special things for, I cannot wait to show you. Possibly I'll post them in the morning before we leave. SOOO much catch up this weekend, meet me here :)

xoxo j

No comments:

Post a Comment