Thursday, July 7, 2011

new recipe: week nine.

So I know I haven't posted one of these in awhile, just know I am cooking new things every week, my ambition to post them just seems to be lacking. If you like them let me know though, maybe your push would make me more motivated to take pictures of what I've been cooking up:)
But today inspired by berry season I decided to keep it simple and sweet...
This Week: Vanilla Cupcakes//Blackberry Icing
Soooo yummy looking right? I was super proud. I kept wishing my friend Lindsey was here to try them! Everyone else in the house was more than happy to taste test though. I am really excited for more berry baking, and even more excited because next week me and B are going to can! I have lots ready for this weekend, cannot wait to share!

sweet sleeps! xo,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment