Saturday, July 16, 2011

Wedding Bells and Wedding Rings.

We are off to Connecticut!
Yes we are loaded up and off to witness the joining of to truly beautiful people,
Eric and Elizabeth.
I mean, aren't they just the cutest.
You may remember Beth as the more than brilliant artist I commissioned to make Greg's christmas gift.
well she is the one getting married on this lovely occasion and I cannot wait to see all the beautiful magic these two have created for this special day.
I was nervous and excited to do my small part by making some decorations for her special day in exchange for our beautiful painting. I cannot tell you what happened to the nerves in my body when she told me to "do whatever". My wedding brain panicked, "dont you have a color scheme?" "are you sure you trust me to make them?" I could think of every reason I was not qualified to do the job. She told me the "scheme" was homemade DIY, I figured I could handle that.
(click image to enlarge)
I was pretty excited with the turn out. They are going to be hanging off the ends of the chairs down the aisle. I made sixteen all together, so there was two of each type. I cannot wait to see them all set up:)
I could not find my camera charger before I came down here so I'm prettttty sure I am going to shoot film today. So I cannot promise wedding photos tomorrow, but I will get them soon!
Hope you all have a beautifullll saturday!
xo j

No comments:

Post a Comment