Monday, August 1, 2011

And it was just like the sun.

A few months ago two dear friends approached me about making some little lovies for thier wedding. I felt honored and super happy to be able to be able to do anything for them really.
Are they a beautiful couple or what?
They had shared with me that they did not want traditional cake toppers they wanted me to make wedding dolls to sit on the cake table. Though I had never made a wedding set before I was honestly MORE than thrilled.
I honestly couldn't have been happier with the outcome.
I also made some new tags, I pretty much love them.
The wedding was this past weekend, look how sweet they looked on the table!
Ekkkk! I have soooo much more to share from this wedding. I promise to do so, all I can say is love and beauty were seeping through every square inch of this day.
xo j

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are stunning. Your talent is abundant. Lovely. Fondly, Mama Babiuk

    ReplyDelete