Tuesday, August 16, 2011

//just a peak//

One of the personal tasks I have been working on this summer is making a portfolio of sorts in art journal form.
I wont lie, it has been weird to do something creative that wasn't ultimately for someone else, I feel sort of selfish but I really think its important to log all this randomness I do.




These are just a few of the pages I have finished, I am really proud of how its coming together. And its really nice to make something completely stress free. Just crafting to craft is something I sort of love.
I am getting excited about some upcoming things, I will share them with you within the next few days:)
xo j

2 comments:

  1. I love this and am so proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book is absolutely stunning. You inspire me, kid.

    ReplyDelete