Wednesday, August 31, 2011

new recipe: week ten.

I have been making my own granola for quite some time now, one day I was just standing there with a box in my hand and thinking it must be cheaper to just make this myself. And of course it is, I haven't bought granola since, but the kind I usually make ends more more yogurt topping, cereal esc. I absolutely LOVE it but it gets kind of messy if I eat it plain which its not the best for eating while walking around campus.
I bring my lunch everyday, but I am literally scraping for gas money until my regular nanny job starts next week, so grocery shopping hasn't really happened. I figured I have enough rolled oats to try something new that would help keep me full at lunch until then.
This Week: Homemade Granola Bars
Let me tell you they came out delish! They were so easy to make I honestly am not sure why I have not done it sooner. So my belly is happy and I do not look like a fool trying to walk and eat this at school.
mmm:)
sorry for the fuzzy photo I was losing light quick.
I have to post this giveaway I just have had no time for pictures! I promise I am working on it!
more later, I had a most wonderful night with a little I cannot wait to introduce you to.
xoxo j


No comments:

Post a Comment