Friday, August 26, 2011

So I forgot to tell you..

I am a total gleek.
This is a show I have been trying to resist because I honestly knew it would start and obsession.
But a few weeks ago when I revealed to my friend Sarah that I was still yet to give into it, she figured she would be the perfect person to break me in:)
We watched five hours of glee that night, we couldn't stop. She let me borrow the dvds and I preceded to watch two whole seasons in four days.
disgusting, I'm aware.
But its a series thats basically a musical, how could I not be in love?!
So we have now instated family glee nights for this coming fall at Sarah and Adams new house, I'm stoked.
My secrets out.
xo j

1 comment:

  1. Glee! <3
    I knew you would be addicted just like me.
    You forgot to mention you stole all my cd's too <3

    ReplyDelete