Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The scene is all laid out, its just what we dreamed about.

The night of the rehearsal dinner was one of my favorites.
We hit the less than 24 hour mark and everything really started to set in.
I had to hold it together when I saw her dad walking her down the aisle, even if was only just practice, I knew how real everything happening was.
After we went over what we were all doing we all went out for a really wonderful dinner together.
It was really surreal. Sarah kept saying "I'm getting married...tomorrow", I just could not believe how quick the time went by. It was a really special night and I am just glad we all got to spend it together.
I have another post for this afternoon so check back in.
I hope your weeks are all going swimmingly, I pretty much cannot wait for this week to be over. I have been beyond swamped and sleeping horribly at night because I am thinking of all the things I have to do, haha.
Heres to afternoon naps,
jess

No comments:

Post a Comment