Monday, October 3, 2011

red, orange, yellow.

Good Morning Everyone!
I got out of my car this morning took a deep breath and was just super thankful I get to experience such a beautiful life.
Fall seems to keep me more inspired than ever and the crisp air and yellow leaves were no exception today.
In case you weren't feeling the inspiration or all the beauty today had to offer I have something to share with you.
I needed a little reminder of how much I love this season this past weekend when it was dark, cold and rainy, I remembered an amazing video my friend Jonathan created last year.
I thought today was a perfect day to share it with you..
So peaceful and lovely, Jonathan is quite brilliant, you can see his entire portfolio here.
Your eyes will be happy for sure.
The sun is peaking out and I hope you are all enjoying it.
xoxo j

1 comment:

  1. Hi my dear,

    I just wanted to say how happy I am with your drastic increase in posting. You are such a positive force in my sometimes small and busy life.

    Even down here in Georgia October brought with it immediate fall. I spent this whole weekend working very hard on projects for school, but it was so much more productive and enjoyable to be able to work outside on my back porch, ALL DAY.

    There is something renewing about that cool air, I have been loving it so much that my eyes water with joy sometimes, just to be outside and to be breathing.

    Thank you for the video, it's a beautiful oasis that I plan to reference in times of non-fall need. And thanks for posting. Your perspective is, as always, a humble and reachable reminder to cherish this life and I am grateful for it.

    ReplyDelete