Tuesday, November 1, 2011

falling slowing.

OK so I'm back.
Sorry to leave you for that mini break, I was just walking on clouds and could not concesntrate on anything. I couldn't leave the clouds completely so I just keep one in my pocket now, hopefully allowing me to function in everyday life.
I have so many back posts to get up here, so I should be busy.
But this weekend Greg and I got to spend an entire day with our two favorite littles and together we knocked another thing off fall-to-do list.
Playing in a leaf pile, yippie!!
We usually go on a leaf collecting date because I press my favorites every year to use for crafts, it was supposed to be on his birthday but ya know he had to go and propose and everything;)
So the kids also helped me with my collecting.
We were with the kids for about 9 hours. It was honestly magical. Greg played soccer while I made lunch, we carved pumpkins, played in the leaves and took them to a community fall festival. We love them so much.
With everything that's going on I am falling more and more in love with the season. It will be over in the blink of an eye so I am trying to truly treasure each day of it.
xoxo j

No comments:

Post a Comment