Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm going to write another traveling song.


Hi! I have missed you so!
With the holiday season over I am more than ready to get back my normal blogging routine.
We are currently in Las Vegas, visiting my Dad, Step-Mom, and Brothers. My Mom and Dad surprised us with tickets for our christmas gift and we could not be more thankful. We are loving our first adventure together and taking in every moment.
Greg and my Dad went off hiking this morning and I stayed back to have a little me time. Yoga, tea, and finishing up my new years resolutions. I have loved reading all my resolutions from last year and seeing how many I accomplished or which ones fell to the wayside. I am excited for what this year will bring and my resolutions help keep me motivated and striving. Last year I shared them on the 5th, so I gave myself until that deadline again. (hehe)
Cannot wait to share them with you tomorrow, it's good to be back!
xoxo j

No comments:

Post a Comment