Sunday, February 19, 2012

Belated.


For having to be away from my boy this Valentines Day, I had the best one I could have possibly ever asked for.
My early morning started with the littles and we fully embraced all and overindulged in everything heart shaped and pink.
Then I went off to my Valentine breakfast with two of my very beloved ladies, Miss Lisa Baker and Miss Marisa Krol.
After good talks, lots of smiles, and delish food, Lisa and I made valentines for her kids at work.


That night Maria (whose boy is also far away) and I made dinner together, and watched a very excellent Glee Valentines Episode.
It was simple day filled with some of my favorite things, some of my favorite people, and tons of love and thankfulness for this excellent life I get to embrace each day.
xoxo j

No comments:

Post a Comment