Thursday, March 1, 2012

don't go without me.

Today is a special day because exactly six months from today, I will be marrying the love of my life.

Isn't that the most exciting thing!?
On this day I thought I was also finally ready to announce that I will be starting my DIY wedding projects on the blog. I have had tons of ideas drawn up and ready storing them up for the right time, when I finally realized if I keep waiting my wedding will be here before you know it!
So if you notice on my button tabs, a new button called Le Wedding. This where you will be able to easily access any wedding posts after they have been posted. Updates on my own wedding, inspiration, and DIYs. EP EP!
I AM SO EXCITED.
We have been moving a few things around in the last few months if you haven't noticed.
I have finally updated my about page to refer to Greg as my finance (hehe) and we added some social media buttons if you feel so inclined to uber updated with my life:)
Do you like like the sweet wedding dolls I used for this post? They were a custom order I did last month that traveled all the way to Minnesota. I loveeddd working on them and with the person who ordered them, it was a really great experience all around!
I should be updating more regularly again, I have just been so busy!
cannot wait to share all my wedding-ness with you!
xo j

No comments:

Post a Comment